Nine bullfights (eight in Fallas and one in May), a bullfight on horseback three heifers with picks and horseless integrated scheduling the first part of the 2014 season in Valencia bullring.
Official combinations, which have been approved this morning by the Hon. Valencia County Council, which owns the arena, are the following:
Feria de Fallas
- Saturday 8 March: Daniel Steers for Fernando Beltrán Ruiz, Roman and Jorge Exposito.
- Sunday 9 March: Bulls to Rafaelillo Adolfo Martín, Javier Castano and Fernando Robleño.
-Tuesday March 11: Steers to Posada El Torreón de Maravillas, Álvaro Lorenzo and Cristian Climent (debuting with picks).
- Wednesday, 12 March: The Steers Parralejo Román (Bachelor bullfighter in Valencia) , Francisco José Espada and Jose Garrido.
- Thursday, March 13: Bulls Source Ymbro Antonio Ferrera, Joselito Adame and Jimenez Fortes.
- Friday, 14 March: Bulls Vegahermosa Jandilla and El Cid, Manuel Escribano and Ivan Fandino.
- Saturday, 15 March (Morning): Novillada without picks and Vegahermosa Jandilla Andrés Roca Rey, Aitor Dario “El Gallo” and Jorge Rico.
- Saturday, 15 March ( afternoon): Juan Pedro Domecq bulls for Finito de Córdoba, Morante de la Puebla and José María Manzanares .
- Sunday, 16 March : Bulls Cuvillo Nunez Juan José Padilla , El Fandi and Daniel Luque .
- Monday , March 17 : Bulls Zalduendo for Sebastian Castella and Miguel Angel Perera , hand in hand .
-Tuesday March 18 : Bulls Bulls Victoriano del Rio Cortes and Enrique Ponce, Julian Lopez “El Juli” and Jesus Duque (alternative takes).
March 19 -Wednesday (Morning): Toros Fermin Bohorquez for Andy Cartagena, Diego Ventura and Leonardo Hernandez.
-Wednesday March 19th (Afternoon): Bulls Garcigrande Domingo Hernandez and Enrique Ponce, Morante de la Puebla, Julian Lopez “El Juli” and Jose Maria Manzanares .
Run in honor of the Virgin of the Helpless
- Saturday May 10th: Bulls Lagunajanda Alberto Aguilar, David Mora and Paco Ureña.
The evening festivities begin Fallas 1700 hours the morning of March will be at 11:30 am and scheduled for the month of May will start at 18:30 hours.
The renewal of the subscription is fixed between Wednesday 12 February and Thursday 27th February, both dates inclusive, and to new subscriptions from the same February 12 to March 1 from 10:00 to 14:00 and 17: 00 to 20:00 Monday to Friday and 10:00 to 14:00 on Saturdays in the square box office. Payment of fertilizer may be made in cash, by credit card or by direct debit according to the form that will be provided for this purpose. The sale of single tickets will begin on Monday, March 3.
With the start of the new year 2014 has begun at the University of La Rioja a winter course of Spanish language and culture to foreigners, in which students will participate from all five continents. From 7 January until March 17, students enrolled will receive 150 hours of training in Spanish language, both in its initial intermediate or advanced levels as well as additional courses in conversation and communicative practices, reinforcement of basic skills, Spanish culture and civilization, culture and introduction to winemaking, and Spanish culture through its cuisine. In addition, the lectures will be supplemented by visits to exhibitions, wineries and other attractions.
La Rioja is located in Northern Spain, and has a railway network along the Ebro river and good road links with the rest of Spanish provinces. The capital, Logroño, has an airport located just 14 kilometers.
This area of Spain is internationally renowned for the quality of its wines. Over 500 wineries, and excellent wines, offer visitors the opportunity to try them, activities in the extensive vineyards annexed: horseback riding, fly over or through them balloon 4×4. Active and sports tourism framed in a region with amazing natural areas and cultural heritage with many vestiges of a past long history, notably the monasteries of Suso and Yusho, declared World Heritage Site by Unesco and acquaintances because there were born the first words written in Spanish.
On Saturday, June 8, we could enjoy the race in Valencia in the Maria Real with our customers. This is one of the sports that they like, as the Russians and Scandinavians, all you have to do with the sea they like it, as this is one of the first attractions to see in Spain so are the coasts it is the most visited. We succeeded to the catamarans and we can appreciate the sheer size of this medium. It was awesome, because we and our customers are accustomed to hire or buy catamarans to spend a morning at the sea, but their size is much smaller.
The International Festival of Photography and Visual Arts, PhotoEspaña, held in Madrid. During this annual event, the capital of Spain becomes in the world capital of photography over two months. Spain is attended by more than half a million people.
This event is the best opportunity to learn the latest news and photo projects, videos and installations of national and international featured artists. In addition, this year the Festival will deepen especially on the issue of context and internacinalización.